There are several ways to navigate around using the map interface, your pointer device (mouse) and your keyboard.
- Double-click on the map to zoom in
- Click and drag to pan around the map
- If your mouse has a scroll-wheel, you can use this to zoom in and out.
- Hold the SHIFT key down and draw a box on the map to zoom into the specified area.
- You can also use the '+/-' icons in the top left hand corner of the map to zoom.
Zoom in and out
There are multiple ways to zoom in and out:
- Zoom in and out: scroll the mouse wheel up and down.
- Zoom in only: double left-click the mouse over the area you would like to zoom in.
- Zoom to a selection: hold down the shift-key and left-click and hold the mouse button then drag a rectangle over the map area.
- Zoom buttons press the zoom in '+' or out '-' button in the top left hand corner of the map.